- Persons coming from out of town should take I-64 to exit 238
(the Williamsburg / Camp Peary / Route 143 exit).
- Proceed south (in the direction of Colonial Williamsburg and away from
- Turn right onto Route 132 (becomes Henry Street). This
is the first right (approx. 4/10 mile after you clear the I-64 / Route
143 / Rochambeau Road intersection).
- Continue straight through the intersection with Bypass Road and then
stay to the right when the road splits (at Colonial Williamsburg).
- Cross the train tracks and turn right (at the traffic light) onto Lafayette
Street (Route 162) (landmarks: the back of the Post Office and
parked mail trucks are to your right. A group of mailboxes and a small
parking lot are to your left).
- Make the first left onto Boundary Street. The library is about
a block down Boundary Street, on the right corner. The front entrance to
the Williamsburg Regional Library is on the side street (Scotland
Street), but you can enter the parking lots from Boundary Street. You will
see several municipal parking lots on your right. Park where you can, but
read the signs to find out when and where you can park.
Your web browser should allow you to print this entire page (map and all)
and take it with you.